Summary of This Role
Working as a key member of the team, you will execute on the vision and own and drive the development of new products, manage internal strategic projects focused on corporate value, and deliver our leading payments technology platform to our most strategic partners and customers.
What Part Will You Play?
- You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; strong analytical ability, a big-picture vision, and the drive and superior project management acumen to make that vision a reality.
- You will be expected to rely on experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish a variety of complex projects and deliver the intended value.
- A wide degree of technical proficiency, creativity, ability to navigate ambiguous situations and lead cross-functional teams is expected.
- A hands-on approach to pushing products and projects from planning to delivery will make you a valued contributor.
- The ability to identify, aggregate and communicate key metrics will allow for the clear alignment and awareness of practical issues that require action.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- A minimum of 3 years of Software/Technical - Business Analysis, Product Management, Implementation Management, and/or Project Management
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation
- A management style that drives results
- Functional design and technical design skills
- Superior Project Management skill set
- Familiar with SQL, database design & development
- Working knowledge of SDLC, Agile practices, and project management skills
- Comfortable presenting to internal and external team members and stakeholders
- Experience with a professional consulting firm, working with external clients on technical projects & initiatives
- External, client-facing and Payments industry experience are major pluses.
- Experience or familiarity with a variety of business functions including Customer Services, Sales, Marketing, Accounting and professional services considered a plus