You’ll work as part of our Global DigitalMarketing team with a strong link to Product Management, Marketing (both Energy and Corporate), Sales and the Digital Team in India. In this role, you will own the Energy TE.com product data and App development to ensure that our annual KPI’s are meet.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Collaborate with relevant Product Managers, Marketing, engineering teams and other stakeholders to understand their unique goals, objectives and challenges for TE.com Energy. By working with India Digital team to insure product data is accurate, on time and active on TE.com.
- Provide guidance that’s in-line with TE.com Energy governance model, digital best practices and brand alignment on product pages.
- Work with internal resources & third-party vendors for TE Energy app development for Android and IOS applications (initially, installation and product configuration App)
- Participate in regular product data team meetings
- Collaborate with the corporate taxonomist on various projects
- Develop systems, processes and implement those for TE.comtaxonomy, attributes, page layouts for product pages.
- Contribute to global SEO practice, standards, and execution
- Ensure datas and systems are updated to enable on time New Product Introductions
- Work with product managers to ensure compliance with required attributes and facets for new product launches
- Export and analyze product categories and work with relevant stakeholders to improve the quality and accuracy of product data
- Submit and track requests for data support with the corporate digital services team.
- Provide, review and analyze data related to digital product data, present results to illustrate insights and enable decision-making
Key Performance Measurements:
- New Product Introduction Launch
- Increase product interest on TE.com
- Product data completeness
- On time App development project management
- Increase products on TE.com
- Increase of internal SEO KPI’s
- Excellent analytical skills and capability
- Critical and strategic thinker who can manage the details & capable of seeing the wider strategic picture
- Demonstrated ability to drive and influence change within global and cross functional teams
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple functions and strong ability to build relationships and credibility quickly across functions and levels within the business unit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 3 - 5 Years of applicable experience
- Able to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience with SAP, SFDC, Analytics Tools, Adobe Analytics, AEM, Hybris and CPR is a plus