Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
The Product Consultant II works on a Product Delivery team providing ongoing support to clients’ on Black Knight’s Servicing Digital solution. Observes current state processes and application utilization and makes recommendations, both verbal and written, to clients and internal partners with regard to implementation, testing of new features and functionalities, post-production support and other related opportunities. Serves as a liaison between the customer and the Product Team.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compiles and analyzes customer data and reports.
- Supports clients UAT testing of new features and functionality including triaging and defect remediation when necessary.
- Participates in the implementation process by attending project meetings and by supporting the implementation team with client questions and issues.
- Develops professional and positive client relations designed to attract and promote new business and foster an ongoing Black Knight relationship.
- Develops procedures, flowcharts and other consulting materials as required by the Product Delivery Department and devises and/or modifies processes and procedures to achieve greater efficiencies and to solve the most complex problems related to Servicing Digital.
- Assists other Black Knight departments by providing professional and industry expertise as needed.
- Supports a variety of tests using client data, such as user acceptance testing (UAT), in order to ensure client needs will be met.
- Assist clients with implementing configuration changes identified during user acceptance testing and in production.
- Provides the Product Team with enhancement requests received from clients’.
- Proactively reaches out to client to discuss upcoming product changes that may affect the client’s operations.
- May require travel up to 10%
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Prior Mortgage or Home Equity Servicing experience required
- Practical experience with Black Knight applications (Servicing Digital) and loan servicing functionality strongly preferred
- Previous loan acquisition and implementation experience preferred
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of financial and/or loan processing services technology, including systems, applications, practices, and emerging technologies with the ability to quickly become proficient with new technologies required
- Knowledge and experience with Black Knight products and software solutions (Servicing Digital) strongly preferred
- Ability to design and manage solutions and technical business requirement documents by leveraging the appropriate tools and techniques
- Experience participating in various testing cycles to support effective deployments to UAT and production
- Strong client relationship management skills, understanding and focusing on clients' needs, establishing credibility and building positive, professional, relationships with clients
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills used to determine client business needs and requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 a plus
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks, including estimating work effort for project sub-plans or small projects to ensure the project is completed effectively and efficiently
- Must be able to function well as an independent contributor and as part of a team. Strong time management skills, attention to detail, and resourcefulness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the use of presentation and interpersonal skills to communicate ideas in a clear, concise, and professional manner to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with both external and internal customers, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
Product Consultant II
Intermediate professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Works under general supervision with increased latitude for independent judgment. Identifies non-routine issues and routes/escalates to appropriate team member. Supports moderately complexity products and/or services and has knowledge of all Black Knight products and services offered to the assigned client, customer, etc. Works on multiple concurrent projects of medium complexity. Is an active team member, contributes to moderate to complex projects to gain experience, shares ideas and suggests process improvements appropriate for level of experience. Consults with senior peers on semi-complex processes to learn through experience. Typically requires four (4) or more years of experience in a product support role, with a minimum of three (3) years of practical experience with Black Knight applications and/or managerial-level experience preferred.