The DocuSign Professional Services team manages customer implementation and integration projects. The goals of the Product Consultant (PC) are to provide product recommendations/configurations, provide technical and business use expertise for our Web and pre-connected Applications, understanding of data and network security, ensure proactive communication to clients and internal staff, and manage enhancement requirements, escalations and capability to understand simple to complex business requirements and design a solution to meets those needs. The PC drives projects to completion by anticipating the needs of the clients and ensuring the alignment of the internal and external teams focused on the implementation. The PC will play a critical role in success of the Professional Services team. We are expanding a world class Professional Services organization that already has a proven track record of working with Fortune 500 IT departments, system integrators, independent software manufacturers and open source communities.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Regional Delivery Manager within our Professional Services organization
- Consistently deliver on-time and on-budget projects and guidance to our customers that provide impactful solutions and result in highly referenceable accounts enabling strong adoption, renewal and upsell.
- Successfully plan, organize and manage all phases of a project to ensure customer satisfaction. This includes developing technical solutions to address client needs and tracking to project plans, project schedules, success criteria and milestones.
- Collaborate with DocuSign team to proactively uncover additional customer needs and support documenting client requirements and expectations.
- Meet all Professional Services team success criteria including utilization target, customer satisfaction score and financial requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years working directly with business/customers to understand business needs and applying technology solutions to those requirements
- 2+ years of experience consulting/ leading implementation / solution architecture development / business analyst teams in Software or Software-as-a-Service industries
- Understanding of document/content management and/or workflow systems and their application to business process improvement
- Experience implementing workflow/BPM software (e.g. Lombardi, Pega, K2, Skelta), software (e.g. Salesforce.com, Documentum, FileNet, MS SharePoint)
- Demonstrate ability to uncover additional customer needs
- Ability to drive customer towards project completion or utilization of their contract
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking and organization skills
- Proven track record of delivering projects/products to market within budget
- Experience working in one or more of the following industries: FinServ, Tech, Telecom, Healthcare, Real Estate, Insurance, Education, Public Sector