PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Champions a culture of quality and integrity for compliance to the SNC Quality Policy
- Maintains a staff of Quality Engineers/Specialists and Inspectors which conduct receiving, in-process, and final assembly inspection and process audits
- Maintains day-to-day ISO program for the Organization
- Works with cross functional teams (e. g. EPTG, SQA) to assure continuous improvement across the Organization
- Provides input to proposal teams as necessary
- Develops statistical data and reports for tracking the effectiveness of the Quality System
- Integrates metrics and KPIs for all aspects of the organization (QMS, OMAP, PMAP, TMAP)
- Responsible for all meeting quality related metrics and KPIs
- Recommends improvements to processes within the system
- Reports on the health of the Quality System as required
- Responsible for improvements to customer satisfaction and resource efficiency of the Quality System execution.
- Plans and coordinates Quality Assurance programs to ensure continuous production
- Leads and facilitates internal and external audits related to ISO and AS9100 certification
- Formulates and maintains Quality Assurance objectives and ISO and AS9100 certification
- Assures data entry and fulfillment
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all SNC Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external)
- Responsible for timely execution of all personnel-related activities such as Time Sheet completion, Performance Evaluation, Salary Reviews, Succession Planning, etc.
- Responsible for leadership oversight and for ensuring Department/Team training
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management
- Note: This position may be considered a safety-sensitive position depending on business area requirements.
- SNC job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- B. S. Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or related field
- Minimum Five (5) years experience in Quality Management
- In depth knowledge of ISO 9001, AS9100, and applicable Military Specifications and Standards
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to analyze and present data to effectively show trends
- Strong computer skills are required with good working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project
- Ability to read and interpret drawings (electrical & mechanical), parts lists, specifications, instructions, and test procedures
- Math skills including basic statistics
- Minimum Fundamental Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities as stated in SNC’s responsibility matrix.
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.