As we continue to grow and deepen our impact on organizations around the world, we are looking for the right people to join us on our mission. If you are interested in being part of our team, there are a few things you should know:
- We are energized by challenges and the effort needed to solve them.
- We like working with people who are positive, adaptable and growth-minded.
- We care how work gets accomplished and are deeply invested in the success of our clients and our colleagues.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to read on and learn more.
THE RGP CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
RGP has a unique consulting model that provides opportunities for consultants to work in different ways. Most consultants work in a model where they have the flexibility and autonomy to choose projects aligning to their experience, skills and desired lifestyle. Other opportunities exist in team-based, strategy and solutions work. In all models, you will feel the full support of RGP to assist you in your work and guide you on your chosen path.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a Product Architect, you will be responsible for looking across all assets to package solutions which address segment needs, drive digital enablement and drive scale. In this role, you will be responsible for meeting the needs of customers and delivering digital solutions leveraging the assets to resolve company issues. Also, build relationships, differentiate the brand and increase revenue and market share.
ATTRIBUTES OF CONSULTANTS AT RGP
- Respect for people and opinions and confidently offer your point-of-view with clients and among colleagues
- A drive for proactively cultivating relationships with clients and colleagues
- Optimism when faced with challenges and complex situations, coupled with the drive to solve client issues
- Dedication to continuous improvement and development of your skillset and talents
- A strong personal identification with RGP’s values – loyalty, integrity, focus, enthusiasm, accountability and talent
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Solve key customer issues by bringing product and assets together, driving scale and differentiation.
- Partner with various departments including Marketing, Digital, Customer and Product Delivery Services and Product teams to deliver integrated solutions.
- Access market readiness for the solutions and ensure minimal customer interruptions while maintaining excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Drive digital enablement including defining and executing operating models.
- Track KPIs ad metrics for measuring performance of solutions
- Work closely with marketing and drive sales enablement materials
- Define target markets to launch successful integrated solutions.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or advanced degree a plus
- 7 plus years similar experience in a customer-focused environment
- Strong experience and exposure to Customer & Product Delivery
- Demonstrated skills to design integrated solutions focused on meeting the customer’s needs
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work collaboratively with other key players
- Skilled at building strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Spanish or Portuguese a plus