Product Application Specialist - General Imaging Ultrasound
Product Application Specialist – General Imaging Ultrasound (South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming)
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle – patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
People focused healthcare means learning what it is like to be a patient, as well as understanding the complexities facing the care givers. Through these insights, we aim to develop more intuitive, affordable and better technology solutions, to help take some of the complexity out of healthcare. That is healthcare simplified.
Ultrasound Sales/Clinical Organization
The GI Ultrasound Product Application Specialist is the key interface between Philips and our customers. This position will represent the company and products while continually providing total solutions to customer needs.
As a GI Ultrasound Product Application Specialist with Philips Healthcare, no two days are the same. One day you may be delivering a custom-made educational/training program at a major teaching hospital, the next you could be supporting the regional sales team by applying your clinical expertise to the pre-sales process for a major proposal.
We are continually looking for talented clinical professionals who want to build their professional careers within Ultrasound. Based in the field, you will travel to clinical sites throughout your allocated territory, representing your chosen business line in pre-sales negotiations and in post-sales delivery of educational/training programs.
- Serve as a clinical liaison to General Imaging Ultrasound customers.
- Work closely with the Field Service organization, sales, and project managers during multiple phases of the sales and implementation processes.
- Assess customer's configuration requirements and education needs; plan and deliver equipment and application training; apply product and clinical knowledge to troubleshoot and solve problems. Support customers in the use and growth of their systems.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal partners and customers; enable the success of the installation team.
- Schedule and perform demonstrations as required to support assigned geography.
- Schedule and implement system installation customer training – complete checklist.
- Support traditional and emerging markets
- Cover tradeshows as assigned
- Professionally handle objections and questions
- Effectively support installed base
- Position yourself as a consultant to both internal and external customers
- Generate leads
- Communicate regularly with local, zone, and management teams.
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction
- Act in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Maintain company property
- Ability to work in ever-changing environments.
- Flexibility and tolerance of ambiguity.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Current RDMS (Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer) required
- RVT (Registered Vascular Technologist), Pediatric Echo, MSK (Muscular Skeletal), and POC (Point of Care) ultrasound experiencedesired.
- In-depth knowledge of General Imaging environment.
- Knowledge and Experience with the Philips products
- 7+ years clinical experience, teaching/in-service experiencepreferred
- Willingness to travel overnight up to 75%
- Ability to be manage schedule remotely.