What You’ll Do
As a Product Marketing Manager in the Cisco Data Center group, you will help define and execute product marketing strategies for Cisco UCS and HyperFlex products and solutions. For the products and/or solutions you oversee, you will develop positioning & messaging, craft customer-facing and sales-enabling content, and deliver/manage a suite of go-to-market materials including messaging maps, presentations, collateral, social and digital content, training, demos, videos, whitepapers, etc. You will also help identify market opportunities and analyze trends & threats. Your performance will be measured by your ability to execute on marketing strategies and plans, and to partner effectively with an all-star, cross-functional team – including Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Product Marketers in other Cisco business groups – to meet shared business objectives and achieve measurable results.
Who You’ll Work With
As a member of the Cisco Computing Marketing team you will help define and execute product marketing strategies and plans for Cisco UCS and HyperFlex products and solutions. You will partner across Cisco’s larger marketing organization, primarily with the Data Center GTM team, Data Center Business Unit team, and Data Center Sales team to execute against our global strategy.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of experience in a product marketing role with a proven record of driving deeper engagement with target audiences, market awareness, and measurable results.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, or Business; MBA preferred
- You have product marketing experience with a focus on servers, storage, and solutions. Familiar with marketing SaaS products, growing adoption and user engagement.
- You have confirmed ability to execute on assigned projects with minimal direction, exercise sound business and organizational judgment, protect confidential information, and collaborate with team members at all levels across a highly matrixed organization. Excellent project management and execution skills - must be able to plan and execute budget and content development on a quarterly basis.
- Messaging mastery: You are in a class of your own when it comes to articulating the essence of products and the value they create and can craft a compelling narrative across different audiences, markets and channels,
- Deep audience knowledge: You are a quick study, committed to knowing your ecosystem, markets, industries, buyers and competition better than anyone – who they are, their care-abouts, considerations and behaviors, using the information to inform and influence GTM and marketing strategy.
- Internal partner development: You are excellent at crafting and maintaining key cross-functional relationships within product management and sales to ensure unified team effort in go-to-market, launches and broad-scale rollouts.
- Sales Enablement: The ability to grasp and translate capabilities into benefits, and transfer that knowledge to the sales team and our customers, is essential. You will be a key member of a cross-functional team that will communicate our product and solution value propositions to support the selling cycle.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to present to both customers and internal audiences at all levels
- You have shown success operating across functions in a matrixed environment and navigating motivations and priorities of partners such as Sales, Channel, Engineering, etc.
- You are available to travel for multi-day events 4-6 times per year
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco