Job summary / Introduction
ANDRITZ provides a comprehensive product portfolio for special industries all over the world. With its technologies and service solutions, ANDRITZ is the world leader in all major business areas. Customized solutions are the key to success.
ANDRITZ is a globally leading supplier of plants, equipment, and services for hydropower stations, the pulp and paper industry, the metalworking and steel industries, and for solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial sectors as well as for animal feed and biomass pelleting.
Other important business segments include automation and service business.
Detailed job description
- To identify new business opportunities (capital and service) in the US market
- To develop business opportunities (capital and service) in the US market
- To prepare and communicate reports about opportunities identified
- To engage the customer in technical dialog to promote new technologies, and/or replacement or modernization of equipment, including technical presentations to the customer
- Develop and coordinate a good local structures, business environment and select, define, contract and guide the necessary agent/co-operation partner/re-seller structure in the assigned countries
- To visit customers by marketing or project related purposes
- Participation in local Paper & Pulp Sales and Strategy meetings if available
- Sales kick-off meetings and project execution take over meetings
- CRM Reporting and timely updates
- Customer Interactions reporting in the CRM CIC-System
- Suggestions for the local Sales Strategy in cooperation with the Market Strategy Director
- Select the local Target Projects in cooperation with the Market Strategy Director
Performance measurement includes the following:
- Achievement of the agreed order Intake-Value in the assigned countries and industry areas
- Achievement of the agreed Gross Margin (GM %) in the assigned countries and industry areas
- To stay within the agreed cost budget
- Customer face-time
- 10+ years' experience in Pulp & Paper industry area processes
- 10 + years' experience in Sales
- Experience with Centrifugal pumps is preferred, but not required
- Languages: English fluently
- High communication skills, ability for conflict resolution, respectability in approach.
- Strategic thinking, self-reliance, sense of responsibility, strength of purpose
- Travel required