Bring your passion for product evangelism and marketing to showcase technology that truly matters to people worldwide. You’ll use your creativity, outside-in thinking, and the skills you’ve gained managing and selling products directly to consumers to help highlight our latest product in the most compelling and meaningful way!
In this role, you get to dive into technology and manage the entire product life cycle. You’ll be our compass and guide our team towards a fresh approach to reaching new market segments through innovative marketing campaigns. You will take your expertise and maximize where we could go while working alongside some of the most brilliant community at Esri.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing interaction with existing and potential customers
- Coordinate closely with development and engineering professionals to make sure market requirements are met
- Strategically plan and execute all marketing, demand generation, and automated digital marketing programs to help obtain marketing, sales, and revenue
- Develop a go-to-market creative strategy, including campaign initiatives, that aligns with our brand message, accurately targets multiple markets, and initiates active engagement that turns into conversions
- Launch and oversee all marketing and sales for the product to achieve sales goals across digital channels
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to make data-driven decisions around what content to feature, what calls-to-actions to place, and how and when to change strategies through continuous testing and refinement strategies
- Develop clear and measurable KPIs and goals, report progress and results weekly, and strategically improve future campaigns
- Manage the daily attention and creation of new and updated page content for website and all social sites, including blog posts, user success stories, articles, social media, etc.
- 3+ years of consumer product marketing experience and consumer-centric marketing strategies
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS product, high-tech, or solutions marketing
- Proven track record in driving deeper engagement with target audiences, increasing adoption, and delivering bottom-line results
- Experience in software product management or product ownership
- Strong written and verbal presentation and software demonstration skills, with the flair for storytelling
- Experience in distilling complex concepts into a format everyone can understand and evangelize
- Ability to develop compelling product positioning and messaging that differentiates Esri’s products in the market
- Confidence in working with cross-functional teams and in discussions with engineers
- Eager to be part of a team that is pioneering with technology
- Proficiency in developing and presenting qualitative and quantitative analysis to multiple stakeholders
- Master’s in business, marketing, or related field