he Search Metrics team supports eBay's Search product teams to improve the user experience and drive the growth of eBay GMB and active buyers.
As a Product Analytics Manager in this team you will:
- Conduct quantitative analysis of user click-stream data to generate insights and drive decision making
- Collaborate with the Cross-functional leads to understand and translate user problems/needs into actionable data points/metrics and help identify, size and prioritize opportunities for improving the user experience with the aim of driving growth/conversion
- Partner with product and engineering teams to understand roadmap and strategy, proactively analyze business performance, and communicate data driven recommendations effectively and clearly
- Leverage data to help build hypothesis, monitor and review performance of AB tests, perform detailed analysis to validate performance by applying statistical rigor and provide recommendations to go/no-go decisions.
- Create and/or partner with the product team to build the reports/dashboards necessary for business health/ operational decision making
- Identify and develop analytical frameworks to evaluate growth and other KPIs to establish measurement and tracking
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or other quantitative fields
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in using data to facilitate business decisions
- Strong experience with data analysis tools/techniques using SQL, Teradata/Hadoop, R, Python, Excel, and Tableau
- Industry experience (ecommerce is a plus but not a prerequisite)
- Proven capability to solve problems using advanced quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences and to effectively collaborate within cross-functional teams
- Experience creating dashboard and building key metrics.
- Self-motivated, independent, organized and proactive, highly responsive, flexible and adaptable when working across multiple teams.
- Ability to shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control
- Passionate about producing high-quality analytics deliverables and communicating results to a broad audience