We are looking for a passionate, agile and highly motivated thought leader to join our Data & Analytics team as our eCommerce Analytics Manager, reporting directly to our Sr. Manager of Analytics. The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience in using analytics to fully understand how users engage with their product by analyzing users digital footprints step-by-step to see what leads them to engage, return, or churn. And enable product owners, designers, and developers use this data to guide their decisions.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Analytics: Provide analytical support to the digital product teams.
- Surface data driven insights and recommendations that address opportunities for product improvements.
- Provide Funnel optimization, user segmentation, cohort analysis, etc.
- Reporting & Dashboard: Visualize data with templated or custom reports. Create effective reporting and dashboards.
- Measurement: Be a thought leader in defining, analyzing and validating key metrics and hypotheses to inform decision-making and measure the success of product teams
- Data Tracking: Partner with product managers, developers, data architects, and vendors to implement & maintain analytics tags to capture customer digital footprints
- Data Transfer: Be the liaison between business stakeholders and Analytics Engineering to define the ETL structure for consolidating data into consistent and reliable datasets for analysis and reporting
- A/B Test: Be a thought leader in scoping, prioritizing and interpreting tests on messaging or features.
- Stakeholder Management: Serve as the point of contact between the product and analytics. Establish and maintain periodic stakeholder meetings. Educate around BI tools and drive consistent usage
What we'll love about you:
- Mastery of SQL and experience with BI reporting tools (i.e.Looker, Periscope, Google Analytics) and databases (dimensional and relational), including data ingestion
- Experience partnering with individuals at all levels, in multiple departments
- Proven track record of conducting technical, yet easily digestible (to a non-technical audience) analyses that drive strategic decisions & initiatives
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills - passionate about storytelling via data
- Strong project and process management with proven ability for planning, scheduling & coordinating
- Belief in our mission and understand the importance of giving-back
- Inquisitive, love to learn, embrace failure, and never give up
- Comfortable working in an open office environment while staying focused
What you'll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, 100% paid health benefits, 401k with match, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and a bi-annual company retreat.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all full-time employees receive equity in the business.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world.
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years in business intelligence/analytics field, specifically for digital products team (covering both exploratory phase and engagement/retention phase)
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field\
- Extremely strong SQL skills
- A self-starter: Can drive projects with minimal guidance.
- Plethora of experience in project, process and stakeholder management
- Extremely skilled at creating reports and dashboards in BI reporting tools (Looker, Google Analytics, Periscope, etc)
- Solid understanding of ETL, data warehousing and data modeling concepts and practices
- Basic R or Python skills (not required, but preferred)