As a Senior Product Analyst, you will work with Product Management, Product Development, Quality Assurance, Professional Services and other internal operational groups to help identify and convey the relevant criteria and requirements defined for the product solution. To develop requirements for eClosing, eSign, eVault and related products and services to drive digital transformation and efficiency across the lending lifecycle.
- Define product features and process flow requirements based on residential lending domain knowledge and customer input as well as use cases in other lending areas (consumer, commercial, etc)
- Write a clear, concise, thorough, detailed Business Requirement Documents (BRD) after combining customer requirements, domain expertise and soliciting feedback from other team members on the requirements of the solution.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, use case scenarios, and task flows to effectively communicate design ideas and interactions based on product and business requirements.
- Develop integration requirements with other line of business systems
- Organize and review feature list with Development/QA teams through an AGILE development process
- Advocate usability standards and customer experience in all areas.
- Be familiar with user centered design and review design deliverables providing feedback on their content, accuracy and completeness in meeting the requirements as specified in the BRD.
- Lead requirements review sessions and obtain approval of the document before final publication. Ensure distribution of the final document to the project team and any other appropriate stakeholders.
- Assist cross functional teams in conducting usability testing and inspections.
- Assist in the design of the business workflow logic required to achieve the functionality as specified in the BRD.
- Participate in product design sessions with Development and QA teams. Ensures that designs meet the minimum defined requirements necessary to meet the project goal and timeframes.
- Work with third party partners and stakeholders in the eClosing ecosystem – MERS, FNM, FRE, etc…
- Work directly with customers and other stakeholders to define requirements, test completed products, perform user acceptance testing (UAT), and coordinate beta program for designated projects.
- Prepare documentation for internal programs, includes creating training programs and documentation to be used to launch new product or feature across organization.
- Communicates and gains inputs, acceptance, and support for plans from immediate supervisor and other appropriate executives of the company
- Assist in providing Product demonstrations to internal staff and new lending prospects
- Perform other duties as required.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- BS/BA and/or equivalent applicable working experience required. Advanced degrees a plus.
Job Related Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing relevant lending processes and/or creating new functions/processes within the mortgage industry
- Experience with existing and emerging technologies in the lending industry is required for this position
- Well versed in the operational processes of Residential lending including processing, underwriting, closing, post close audit, QC, compliance, servicing, secondary marketing
- Experience with building integrations with Residential Loan Origination Platforms, and industry partners such as MERS, FNM and FRE
- Experience with eClosing, eNotes, eVaulting and related technologies and their use within the mortgage lending domain in particular.
- Experience and understanding of Residential Loan File documentation
- Experience with AGILE process framework
- Experience working with SaaS/Multi-tenant software platforms
- Experience with enterprise content management solutions a plus
- Knowledge of Fiserv products and experience in the financial industry a plus
- Demonstrated success interacting with and supporting clients
- Proficiency in computer systems and personal computer use, use of Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint applications
- Experience in requirements gathering tools and methods
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze and solve complex process problems.