Are you looking for a challenging, fast paced opportunity? Are you looking to take your career in healthcare to the next level? eSolutions is looking for a Product Analyst who will work within the Product team. This team will work to determine product strategy and priorities including enhancing existing solutions and the development of new initiatives based on your healthcare revenue cycle experience and your contact with customers, prospects and other stakeholders in the healthcare space. This person must possess a blend of business and technical savvy; have a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. Must be familiar with the healthcare market, understand customer operations and challenges, as well as find innovative solutions for the broader market.
The Product Analyst will be communicating with all areas of the company. They will work with a team of developers and analysts to define product requirements. In addition, they will partner with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, help them understand the product positioning, identify key benefits, and target customers. Finally, they will serve as the internal evangelist for their products, working with sales reps and key customers.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Conducting market research to identify market needs, product positioning and setting priorities.
- Keeping abreast of changes to the healthcare regulatory environment to anticipate changes impacting our customers and opportunities for new services.
- Specifying product requirements for current and future products.
- Driving a solution set across development teams.
- Participating in quality reviews and managing relationships with clients during the beta-testing process.
- Developing and implementing go-to-market plans and working with others to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for products.
- Fulfilling the Product Owner role in an agile development environment using Scrum.
- Experience with system configuration, mapping, and management of x12 formatted EDI transactions including 835/837, 270/271, 276/277, and 278
- Managed projects with third-party trading partners to plan, execute, and implement data exchange between both parties
- Experience in working with a variety of system communication protocols for file transfer and delivery, ETL tools, and data processing
- Healthcare experience
- 5+ years of product management or related experience in healthcare software or healthcare operations.
- College degree in business or healthcare administration, or equivalent experience
- Background in the healthcare industry and understanding of the revenue cycle, EDI, billing and back office processes
- Possess financial acumen to define the business case for a product and measure success in the marketplace.
- Ability to combine a strategic perspective with an ability to execute on the strategy.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do approach coupled with a strong desire to make a difference
- Proficient in driving for results, with a sense of accountability and ability to change pace and focus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks; able to determine urgency and priorities
- Healthcare application or operational experience in the following areas preferred:
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and commercial billing
- Healthcare EDI transactions
- Healthcare Revenue Cycle
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Knowledge and experience in services utilizing Cloud / SaaS technologies or offerings
- Knowledge and experience with data-driven products, systems integration and APIs.
- Experience fulfilling the Product Owner role in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Technical acumen, with the ability to quickly learn and understand new and evolving web technologies.
- Product lifecycle management experience
- Demonstrated success defining and launching successful products
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with external organizations such as customers, insurance payers and other stakeholders
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately, verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical skills and innovative problem solving skills
- Self-motivated individual who works well as part of a team and independently
- Manage your own workload appropriately to ensure timely completion of projects and prevent idle time.
- Ability to improve current knowledge for yourself and mentor others.
- Consistency in delivering outputs efficiently and of high quality.
Security roles and responsibilities shall include the following requirements:
- Implement and act in accordance with the organization's information security policies;
- Protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference;
- Execute particular securityprocesses or activities;
- Ensure responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken; and
- Report securityevents or potential events or other securityrisks to the organization.
Headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, eSolutions offers a relaxed and engaging work atmosphere with excellent benefits.
Our benefits include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary life insurance
- Vision plan
- 401K with matching
- Bonus programs
- Personal time values! Rare Nights and Few Weekends, Travel is rarely required.
- Eligibility for semiannual and annual bonuses after the completion of one year of service
- Casual Dress Code
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Company Kitchen
- Corporate Challenge Participants and 2016 Horseshoe Champions
- Nine Paid Holidays
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off your first year, 120 Hours year two
- Company Sponsored events to gather and socialize with family and co-worker
eSolutions, Inc. has created an excellent work environment, one designed to help you reach your full potential by providing you with all the tools and support needed to succeed.