An exciting opportunity exists for a proven Product Analyst to join a dynamic professional services team with focus on implementing our leading GRC solutions. The BWise software application is the cornerstone of Nasdaq's GRC technology portfolio offering a wide range of GRC functional capabilities for risk management, internal audit, internal control, information security and regulatory compliance.
As a Product Analyst, you will be responsible for implementing the BWise software, in order to achieve a smooth working application, which satisfies customer requirements.
- Provides customized implementation services for the BWise software suite, including the modification and improvement of existing business processes;
- Implements BWise software for national and international companies within the banking, insurance, finance, consumer products industries
- Assists senior business consultants during customer workshops to define the detailed product requirements.
- Configures and customizes the BWise software in an effective manner, within the boundaries of the project plan and the agreed functional requirements.
- Assists in the installation and technical setup of the platform, onsite at clients or through a remote connection
- Prepares and gives product related training to customers (end-users and administrators) using BWise and industry best practices, in order to achieve well-trained users who are able to use and maintain the product.
- Gives presentations and leads product walkthrough sessions, within the boundaries of personal targets, in order to fully demonstrate the configured product and transfer customer specific knowledge .
- Pro-actively keeps knowledge and skills up-to-date in order to be able to perform an excellent job.
- Performs administrate tasks on-time and makes sure the information given is precise and complete, according to regulations, in order to keep the administration accurate and precise.
- Assists in delivering functional, technical or project information to sales that can be used as input for commercial proposals or as information documents.
- Bachelor Degree qualified in Computer Science, Business/Finance or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of SQL language is a preference
- Knowledge of HTML and XML with Interest in Java/ Java Script or other programming languages is a preference
- Experience and a strong interest in enterprise software implementation and process management is required
- Experience with BWise or other GRC software solutions is an advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years of consulting experience