$80K — $100K *
We are looking for an intellectually curious individual who will lead product performance for our EarthLink Mobile and Fixed Wireless Products. This role will require you to use your product knowledge, consumer insights, and data skills, to lead a cross functional team to drive product performance (engagement, conversion, and retention).
About the job:
As a Product Analyst, you will have opportunity to work on EarthLink’s new mobile and fixed wireless products, driving consumer engagement and business results. You will engage with multi-disciplinary teams (including Sales, Finance, Product, Marketing, BI, IT, Program Management) to develop top strategies for your product’s success.
· Define, articulate, and execute the EarthLink Mobile and Fixed Wireless product roadmaps.
· Leverage consumer insights, market research, and data to align the cross functional team
· Develop metrics to assess product performance and features and define necessary enhancements
· Own all reporting that is implemented, to include drawing out the actionable insights from what the data is saying and collaborating with business leaders to drive actions
· Serve as the internal subject matter expert for EarthLink Fiber offerings
· Lead and participate in product development and enhancement meetings and provide directions on product changes
· Work with Program Management team to define requirements for product enhancements.
· Bachelor’s Degree with focus in Business/Marketing/Math
· At least 3 years in a highly analytical role
· Intellectually curious, with the ability to question product performance insights and challenge the status quo.
· Experience owning large projects that involve collaborating with various stakeholders to drive consensus and action.
· Ability to use a deep analytical tool set and turn data into visuals.
· Ability to lead projects independently and deliver measurable results.
· Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities.
Valid through: 11/15/2021