Caviar is changing the way businesses and consumers order food from restaurants. We believe that everyone should have access to the best eateries in their city without any hassles. Want your favorite burger joint, but hate the traffic and long lines? We're a team of passionate foodies solving that exact problem for your home and office. At Caviar, we believe in an environment that allows you to be creative and go beyond the call of duty. We're looking for exceptionally talented individuals who want to learn and grow with the company. Each and every day counts - you'll make a direct impact to the business starting from Day 1.
The Product Analyst will join Caviars Analytics team to empower data-driven decision making in the full lifecycle of product development. You will partner directly with product teams to size opportunities, design experiments, guide feature development, and build tools for the broader team to leverage. Our products serve a three sided marketplace, so you will work on projects that span consumer diners, restaurant partners, and couriers.
- Partner with product stakeholders to make data-driven decisions across the organization by leveraging descriptive and predictive analytics where it will have material impact
- Apply a diverse set of tactics including statistics, quantitative reasoning, to solve problems as well as independently research and produce actionable insights
- Own, coordinate, and solve complex, cross-functional problems that extend beyond the traditional boundaries of product domains, analytics, and data science
- Communicate analysis and decisions to high-level stakeholders and executives in verbal, visual, and written media
- Continuously improve our tracking and reporting infrastructure to enable product teams to monitor performance
- Provide comprehensive day-to-day analytics support to partner teams, develop tools and resources to empower data access and self-service so your expertise can be leveraged where it is most impactful
- 3+ years of product analytics experience or equivalent
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to build strong relationships and influence with product partners
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional projects that depend on the contributions of others in a variety of disciplines
- Fluency with data, analytics and visualization technologies (We primarily use SQL, Looker, and Python)
- Experience in applying both data-backed heuristics to solve practical product problems such as predicting churn, funnel analysis, cross selling, clustering user archetypes, and more
- Familiarity with data infrastructure design, development and best practices