The ideal candidate has a deep desire to build great products and to help other companies and individuals do the same. Not only are you consumed by deconstructing great products, but you’re also passionate about collecting patterns, stories, learnings, and best practices to form the foundation for modern organizations.
This is a client-facing consulting role. The Product Advisor will be expected to make a significant client impact and best-practices and experience in a variety of business scenarios.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Build, collect, and distill effective patterns of product strategies and implementation.
- Guide our clients on their journeys to bring better products into the world.
- Translate best practices to recipes for use in Pendo.
- Speak at conferences, user groups, and events related to product and design.
- Contribute to trade journals, blogs, and similar on product and related topics.
Qualifications (what you have):
- 6+ years in product management
- 2+ years in consulting or related field
- An intense love for creating world-class products and experiences.
- An understanding of SaaS business models and strong business acumen.
- Strong storytelling ability. Conceptual, narrative, and visual.
- Journey-mapping or service design experience.