About the Opportunity
DMI is seeking a full time Product Administrator (Informatica MDM Admin) to support a project that will help to build infrastructuresupport applications.
- Plan and coordinate all system operations, installation, configuration, DevOps, database sizing for Corticon
- Work closely with Infrastructure, Services Platform and Application teams to keep Corticon availability in all environments.
- Ensure that necessary system backups are performed
- Monitor and maintain records of system performance and capacity to arrange vendor services or other actions for reconfiguration and anticipate requirements for system expansion.
- Assist managers to monitor and comply with State security and SLA requirements.
- Coordinate software development, major/minor software installation, upgrade and patch management
- Strong understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management). GIT experience a plus.
- Basic understanding of testing tools and unit and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies.
- Experience with performance tuning, clustering of servers, log monitoring
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline is required.
- 5 plus years of experience in installation, configurations and managing Informatica MDM Hub, Service Integration Framework on Informatica MDM platform
- Thorough understanding of Informatica MDM concepts including, but not limited to: Match Rules Tuning, workflow, IDD etc.
- Install, Administrator Upgrade and Manage Informatica MDM platform - master data management (previously known as Siperian) including application servers for cluster and high availability needs.
- Participates in administrative activities related to MDM platform including but not limited to MDM hub, Process Server, Active VOS, Provisioning and IDD.
- Extensive experience in installing and support on Linux and on Cloud platform.
- Experience in configuration and supporting of high availability multi-node environments.
- Extensive experience in upgrading, patching to keep the systems up-to date.
- Experience in working with Database administrator to troubleshoot any problems
- Experience in code deployment across the environments.
- Experience in setting up the monitoring process for Informatica tools.
- Experience in system recovery in the event of system failures.
- Experience applying Hotfixes to Informatica servers
Min. Citizenship Status Required : None
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Location: Baltimore, MD
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.