Product Account Manager - Bolting / Torqueing - (Sales)
Tired of your work and ideas not being recognized?
Come work with us ? we will empower you to make decisions, ask you to focus on continuous improvement and implement your innovative ideas.
Come work where you are not just a number!
At Actuant your contributions are visible and opportunities for expanding your knowledge are unlimited.
Grow, Improve and Engage
Actuant?s guiding values and vision can only be achieved by hiring top talent. Come join a global company that has a motivated, customer-orientated, and continuous improvement focused workforce.
In return for your contributions to achieving our vision ? you will be rewarded for your performance, have access to virtual and hands on learning and development opportunities and have the potential for career growth.
To learn more about the exciting reasons to work at Actuant click on the links below:
Actuant Corporation is a $1.2B diversified industrial company serving customers from operations in more than 30 countries. The Actuant businesses are leaders in a broad array of niche markets including branded hydraulic tools and solutions; specialized products and services for energy markets and highly engineered position and motion control systems. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Actuant business operations are divided into three segments focused on the markets we serve. For more information visit www.actuant.com.
Hydratight- For over 30 years, Hydratight has provided world-class bolted joint solutions and machining services to the Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Aero industries. Today, the breadth and depth of our product and service offering is unrivalled in our specialist field. Through our ability to innovate technology that makes connections safe, efficient and environmentally friendly, Hydratight sets international standards in joint integrity, providing trusted solutions to customers on a global scale.
This Product Account Manager will be responsible for product sales and rental in local market. The candidate must have strong business development, technical and customer relationship building skills. Candidate must have 24-hour availability to meet the customer?s needs.
- Business Development skills with an emphasis on top down strategic account management..
- Establish contact with existing clients to maintain and build future relationships within assigned customer base. Candidate must have strong territorial management skills, along with establishing new clients through cold calling, research and networking within the assigned territory.
- Candidate will be versatile to be a ?hands-on?salesperson when needed, and be able to conduct presentations to upper level personnel when required.
- Must be technically competent to understand applications as well as problem solver for customer?s issues. The candidate must possess the skills to assess the customers? needs and solutions sell. Must have the ability to probe, question, and gather specific information about the customer, his needs and track the information for short and long term projects.
- Candidate must be an experienced, self-starter that understands territory management, time management and has strong customer service skills and is self-motivated.
- Candidate will be expected to travel within the assigned territory. Travel will be via car or air, depending on time, budget and customer constraints. It is estimated that overnight travel will encompass 60% of their time.
- Liaise with internal salessupport and operations staff on equipment requirements, quotations, orders, or follow up to insure customer?s needs are met.
- Work closely with management to insure company goals and objectives are being met within the territory. In addition, relay competitive information and new market or product requirements to grow the Hydratight line and maintain reputation as a leader in our field.
- Ensure all HSEQ rules and regulations are communicated and enforced throughout the Organization. Proactively participate to safety awareness and improvement.
- To represent Hydratight in a professional manner at all times, both internally and externally. To follow the published processes and comply with all company policies and procedures. Be an ambassador for the businesses in particular ensure that Health & Safety comes first at all times.
Required Capabilities (describe scope of knowledge and ability of the position):
- 4-yeardegreepreferred, and/or 6 to 10 years industrialsalesexperience in industrial product sales
- Must be computer literate and have experienceworking with Microsoft programs and sales CRM/database programs.
- Must be a self-starter, motivated, and familiar with tooling applications within the industries listed.
- Must be experienced in forecasting, budgeting, and developing a territory with little supervision. Candidate will be held accountable for the financial results of the assigned territory.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financialreports, legal documents and technical design drawings.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community and be a strong problem solver.
- Ability to compose quotations and generate correspondence to customers, end users, and representatives that conforms to a prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to management and public groups when required.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as bolt load/psi/ft. lbs calculations, statistical inference, and fundamentals. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations such as pricing/profit levels.
- Will have strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- The physical demands of this position require the ability to lift 50 lbs. And perform on-site demonstrations with tooling as required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you?re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Actuant offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Choose opportunity ?choose Actuant
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer