SUMMARY: Manages assigned branches (2 or 3) by performing the following duties personally or through direct reports. Reinforces behaviors through coaching and modeling of expected sales and service behaviors, customer service standards, operational integrity, and actual branch performance. Meets or exceeds individual and branch sales goals. Approximately 70% of time is spent in business acquisition mode.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Ensures the branch meets and exceeds established sales and revenue goals and credit quality standards through personal production and activity management, while minimizing expenses.
- Creates vision of the activities of a Branch, involving full responsibility and accountability for budget, personnel and goal-achievement.
- Meets and exceeds personal production goals for credit, deposit, and fee income categories and ensures that assigned branches meet or exceed assigned production goals.
- Develops plans for the expansion and management of business and consumer account relationships within a branch.
- Delivers business plan growth and income objectives.
- Manages, coaches and supports branch employees on developing, managing and growing profitable customer relationships to support these efforts.
- Identifies customers with additional profit potential and develop action plans to expand these relationships.
- Maintains an understanding of all current financial products, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Ensures overall compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with bank and/or regulatory standards and policies.
- Adheres to all current policies, procedures, and audit requirements. Maintains prescribed security controls and compliance with current regulatory legislation in order to protect the branch against criminal and fraudulent operations and unnecessary risk or exposure.
- Develops programs and reward systems to increase morale, develop employees, etc. in order to assist in reducing turnover.
- Develops new business and expand existing business through business and consumer customer contact meetings.
- Develops collaborative partnerships with other business lines within the bank.
- Represents the Bank in the community in manner which maintains and expands friendly relationships with individuals, business persons, civic organizations, service clubs, etc. Encourages subordinates to participate as well. Reports respective involvement to the Bank's CRA Officer on a periodic basis.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Supervises function, projects or services and/or one or more employees, as applicable. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance coaching; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
QUALIFICATIONS/COMPETENCIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's Degree and seven plus years related banking experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have exceptional sales, supervisory, and coaching skills. Senior-level Producing Market Leaders possesses a minimum of the above-mentioned education and experience plus a demonstrated mastery of business development, sales goal achievement, credit principles, and business acumen.