Come be a part of our success story! We have built USI into a leading national middle market broker, and have uniquely invested in tools and resources to aid our associates in their success. What makes us different is our environment. USI has more than 6,000 dedicated and innovative professionals in approximately 150 offices across the United States, all with their own success stories. Our associates all have one thing in common--the USI team. USI leadership is dedicated to your professional growth and success, helping you CLOSE and KEEP business more effectively than anywhere else. USI is recognized nationally as a top 10 leader in insurance brokerage and consulting because of our people, and our culture as a team based, problem solving environment. We are growing and looking for bright, innovative professionals who can leverage our unique platform.
- High Success Rate/Earning Potential/Recognition
- National and Local Sales Training and Support
- Extensive Resources2017 Insurance Business magazine nominated USI as a finalist in the following categories:
- Insurance Industry Employer of Choice -- 100 Employees or More
- Retailer Agency of the Year -- $75M in Revenue or More
- Corporate Social Responsibility for USI Gives Back
- CEO of the Year -- Mike Sicard
- 2017 PR News Winner for USI Gives Back program for the category of Corporate Social Responsibility on a Shoestring
- 2017 USI National Wellness Program Receives American Heart Association Silver Workplace Health Achievement
- 2017 USI ONE Advantage? Video Wins Bronze Award in 9th Annual Golden Bridge Awards
- 2018 Corporate LiveWire Innovation & Excellence Awards Named USI "Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firm of the Year" for fourth time in a row
General Description: The Producer/Sales Executive is responsible for driving new business and managing existing client revenue retention and growth based upon assigned book of prospects and clients.
- Manage overall client relationship; Drive consistent and predictable profitability, client satisfaction and organic growth.
- Successfully develop and deploy sales and marketing strategies with clients and prospects.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge necessary to communicate our solutions effectively.
- Achieve new business sales goals on an annualized basis based on our target market of companies.
- Demonstrate proficiency in discovery process (sales due diligence) and conceptual presentation promoting USI competitive differentiation--including understanding, articulating and delivering the USI ONE Advantage? value proposition and specific solutions customized for each prospect.
- Collaborate with leaders in selecting appropriate team to effectively conduct prospect sales presentations including subject matter experts and account management staff tailored to each opportunity.
- Demonstrate ability to identify and overcome sales obstacles on a prospect-specific basis.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and innovation based on knowledge of the market, carriers and products, including understanding of important technical/financial issues.
- Create positive synergy and pursue cross selling opportunities with other USI practices to enhance prospect and client relationships across the company.
- Positively and proactively represent USI at meetings, seminars, trade shows and networking events.
- Strategize with sales leader and senior account staff to retain clients.
- Work collaboratively with the account management team and local/regional and national resources to maximize results.
- Understand and communicate client objectives to account management personnel.
- Effectively executes other USI policies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5years of experience in insurance brokerage, carrier, or related business to business sales including calling on senior executives and a track record of financial success
- Must be personable and highly motivated to grow personal success
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- A consultative, positive and resourceful approach to dealing with prospect, clients and associates
- Excellent listening skills with strong customer focus
- Goal oriented
- Ability to work with senior level management and have a top level executive presence
- College degree and current insurance licensing preferred
USI is one of the largest insurance brokerage and consulting firms in the world, delivering property and casualty, employee benefits, personal risk, program and retirement solutions to large risk management clients, middle market companies, smaller firms and individuals. Headquartered in Valhalla, New York, USI connects together over 6,000 industry leading professionals across more than 150 offices to serve clients' local, national and international needs. USI has become a premier insurance brokerage and consulting firm by leveraging the , an interactive platform that integrates proprietary and innovative client solutions, networked local resources and expertise, and enterprise-wide collaboration to deliver customized results with positive, bottom line impact. USI attracts with a long history of deep and continuing investment in our . , visit .