This position is responsible for leading the Purchase to Pay (P2P) project through implementation and afterwards work with the business functions to maximize use of the system and support all guided buying processes as a member of the Indirect Sourcing Team.
Essential job functions
This position will include but not be limited to the following:
- Lead implementation of the P2P project, ensuring delivery of high quality SAS software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
- Work closely across multiple and different business functions utilizing prior success and competency in defining business requirements with the ability to design and configure streamlined P2P processes
- Map current state and work with IT and our P2P implementation partner to carve out future state while developing a phased in implementation plan
- Create cross functional partnerships and support the business during this transformation; which will require a shift from manual or semi-automated processes to more automated and centralized support and use common channels
- Supervise Systems Analyst who will provide systems administration support , mange non catalog requisitions while working with AP and the business function to automate manual PO’s
- Grow F&D’s spend under management through increasing our enabled supply base and transacting spend across the P2P network.
- Provide recommendations in setting up and maintaining CIF and Punch-out catalogs in a multi-Purchasing Unit environment
- Coordinate the creation of test scenarios to fully test user access and permission rules; work with the eProcurement team and user community to help configure and test P2P end to end processes to meet business requirements and to test functionality, enhancements, and revised workflow processes
- Provide support for user problems reported to the P2P Operations team by researching and troubleshooting end user issues and provide solutions.
- Streamline the entire procure-to-pay process, leading to a reduction of administrative time and effort related to the requisition creation and supplier payment processes
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university(relevant experience can be substituted for the requirededucation on the basis of one calendar year of experience for one academic year of education)
- Candidate possess a strong background leading multiple portal software implementations with both software-as-a-service
- Software implementation experience preferably P2P or related software
- Good understanding of Accounts Payable & procurement principles, including Accounts Payable best practices
- Experience in leading and working in cross-functional teams across different business functions
- Ability to interact credibly with technical & business function professionals as well as senior executives through the CIO, CEO level
- Highly motivated and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and demanding team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; Proven record of leading process improvement and standardisation initiatives. Six Sigma Green belt or Lean methodology advantageous
- Thorough “hands-on” and working knowledge of P2P modules, supplier, and catalog enablement processes
- Extensive working knowledge and background working in procurement or accounting and knowledge of the P2P operational process for service organizations
- Experience in development of test cases and report defects
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated excellent written communications, negotiation skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of financial systems used within large organizations and eProcurement systems