Procurement Manager III
5 - 7 years experience • Biotech/Pharma
Job Title: Country Procurement Manager - III (Senior)
Location: Whitehouse Station, NJ
Duration: 12 months
Required Education: • BA/BS Required • MBA preferred
Required Skills and Experience:
- Requires at least 5years of sourcing-related experience Excellent communication, relationship, and leadership skills.
- Must be adaptable in dealing with ambiguous and complex environments.
- Able to effectively lead work within diverse cross functional teams to achieve client, department, and company goal.
Supplier and Supply Market Analysis
– to conduct a detailed supplier and supply market analysis looking at facts and data analysis, reports and changes in technology and with the objective of providing deep and meaningful insight to Sourcing Management teams
– to construct detailed cost models/purchase price analysis of goods and services that are supplied to Client; this may include supplier visits to create a complete understanding of the cost structure of suppliers.
Negotiation Planning and Execution
– to create detailed pre-negotiation plans, to lead and participate any prolonged negotiation sessions with suppliers and to conduct post negotiation debriefs and follow through plans. Sourcing
– to create and execute RFIs and RFPs together with subsequent structured information analysis wherever possible using modern electronic procurement processes. Contract Management
– to assess, develop and implement appropriate forms of contract and commitment requirement with suppliers.
Project Management Skills
– Assume a key leadership role demonstrating accountability in development, execution and implemention of action plans against key objectives ensuring an understanding of the impact and success for identified Rapid / Disciplined decisions
- Acts with courage and candor
- Drives results of Escalation of issues / concerns to management, as appropriate
- Ability to Prioritize, Align and Simplify