Less than 5 years experience • Automotive
Large, highly successful manufacturer offering stability in a collaborative team environment, seeking a Procurement Engineer. They offer a competitive base salary plus good relocation package and nice benefits.
· Bachelor’s degreerequired in Engineering;
· 3+years’ experience in engineering, quality, supplier quality or related field;
· Proficiency using standard business software with an emphasis on MS Office;
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
· Mathematical and analytical skills with attention to detail;
· Ability to travel up to 50% of the time;
· Performs supplier capacity assessments related to quality systems, processes, manufacturing capacities, and cost savings;
· Conducts audits to outline opportunities for suppliers in areas of improvements;
· Lead supply chain cost projects with the coordination of suppliers, manufacturing plants and engineering;
· Supports cross-functional teams in develop of supplier quality related policies;
Please email your resume to . Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.