The AEOC network Procurement Director will a team of site based Fulfilment Managers and Fulfilment Specialist responsible for tactical procurement / fulfilment of supply supporting he AEOC sites. In this role you will drive performance improvement at suppliers by identifying complex systemic problems throughout the supply chain as it relates to specific problematic suppliers, and implement solutions Aero-wide.
Additional team responsibilities would include validation of POs to support demand are accurate, measure / improve supplier Line of Balances (LOB) and past dues (PD), verify raw material and work in process positions, review yield / quality performance, resolve capacity issues, identify tooling gaps and needs, ensure supplier has stable / accurate demand signals and improve supplier look ahead metrics.
Procurement Director will ensure their team delivers on holistic improvement and drive rapid functional issue resolution via:
- Clear communication on shortage needs expectations
- Set clear team goals and project metrics
- Select and develop ideal motivated and qualified candidates
- Develop team MOS and drive continuous improvement
- Assign and prioritize team projects
- Remove road blocks for Project Managers, such as:
• Resolution of TECOs and dimensional deviations
• Quality definitions and support
• Rapid RMRA and qualification resolution
• Contract penetration / Commercial issue resolution
• Linear / Accurate / Stable Demand signals
Develop and execute Annual and Strategic Plan with supporting strategiesLeaders within function and business to the overall Business strategy and drive resultsRight and Fast development and deployment of strategies and resources to align with business GrowthLead Category and Commodity teams and Strategies to align business needsEnsure Relationship development and management with key Supplier Leaderships
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Blackbelt certification and /or Lean Expert certification
- 15+ years of previous leadership / managerial experience in supply chain, manufacturing operations, change management, materials management, sourcing, procurement SIOP or related area
- The candidate must have applicable and detailed work and /or managerial experience in least 4 of the 5 following areas:
o Manufacturing/Assembly Operations
o Quality, Engineering (Design or Manufacturing)
o Planning (Forecasting, Demand Mgt, Capacity)
o Program Management
o Materials / Procurement.
- The candidate must have the ability to virtually manage an experienced team of professionals with a track record of coming through on commitments
- An MBA in a business discipline.
- Experience with Honeywell Aerospace products or related products and customers.
- Professional Certification (i.e. ASQ-CQE/CQA, CPIM, CSCP, PMP)
- APICS – CPIM / CSCP
- ISM – CPSM certification
- A comprehensive knowledge of Quality Assurance Engineering and practices applicable to the manufacture of aerospace products including regulatory, military, commercial, and industry/customer standards (e.g., ISO9000, and AS9001).
- Very strong Program or project management experience
- Supplier development project management experience
- Displays strong analytical skills including data query writing and development
- Excellent Financial Acumen
- Excellent communications and presentation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Strong Team building skills
- Demonstrated capacity to meet aggressive deadlines while achieving excellent business results
- Exhibits successful ability with indirect leadership of diverse teams deploying complex processes
- Established ability to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Experience working in multicultural environments and with others of diverse backgrounds
Must be a US Citizen due tocontractual requirements.
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift