SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop global sourcing strategy and ensure supply continuity
- Drive value creation and BOM cost reduction
- Develop and lead the global category management team to implement procurement initiatives.
- Lead, execute and deliver procurement KPIs for general purchases globally.
- Analyze global spending, identify & prioritize areas with value creation opportunities. Coordinate and drive value creation with purchasing teams from global sites;
- Cooperate with cross functional team to achieve procurement best practice.
- Development and manage the relationship with strategic suppliers.
- Formulate negotiation strategies and lead commercial negotiations for major purchasing contracts.
- Coordinate & manage Global Supply Chain standard cost setting and value creation processes
Procurement Best Practices
- Standardize, streamline and improve procurement processes and systems globally to comply with SOX and other audit requirements
- Identify and implement systems and tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness in purchasing functions.
- Drive continuous improvement in Supplier Management initiatives.
- Drive corporate purchasing compliance including Conflict Mineral Program
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering. Minimum 7 years of experience in global procurement functions with at least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Results-oriented, metrics-driven leader with expertise in purchasing, supplier collaboration, development and compliance
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding leadership skills and experience in managing global team
- Extensive knowledge on commercial negotiations
- Solid foundation in procurement & supplier management best practices
- Experience with Oracle & knowledge of MS Office tool suite such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- CPM and Master degree is a plus.