We are looking for Procurement Analyst for our client in Rochester, NY
Job Title: Procurement Analyst
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Responsible for performing functions associated with estimating and quoting cost for labor and raw material associated with engineering designs and products supported by SCA manufacturing operations, including cost for items in the Bill of material structure for the product or design, i.e.parts, components, set-up costs, OEM equipment, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Evaluation existing estimate validity based on business rules.
- The job would also include estimating labor by working with the production leads, quoting material cost and lead-time and knowledge of set up cost with identified suppliers.
- Experience in Purchasing, Finance Production Planning or Manufacturing Engineering required.
- Ability to navigate multiple systems (ORACLE, EXPO, Agile, Siebel/CRM, Proficient in Excel.
- Effective communicator across organizations (Systems Engineering , Bids & Proposals, Purchasing , System Custom Assembly operations.
- 2 years post-secondary/AA-AS degree plus 4 years' experience