The Procure to Pay team is helping Twitter grow by helping our stakeholders navigate the buying experience. We are enabling Tweeps to get what they need when they need it so they can do their best work. As a P2P Manager, you will be an integral part of our daily operations as well as participating in projects that are transforming the future landscape of the Procure to Pay function. This role is an individual contributor role and reports to the Senior Manager of Procure to Pay.
What You'll Do
- Manage the global Procurement Desk, balancing process and automation opportunities to drive end-to-end optimization
- Partner with the global P2P team to drive standardization, velocity, and customer satisfaction
- Prepare monthly and quarterly SOX control reports and lead SOX audits and testing
- Oversee ticket queues to ensure that team SLAs are consistently met. Provide direction to the shared services team on handling aging tickets.
- Ownership of the iProcX requisition tool, managing categories, approvers, and account coding
- Engage with key business stakeholders to provide training and support
- Driving metrics preparation, root cause analysis, and remediation strategies across the P2P team to ensure metrics targets are achieved
- Maintain procedural documentation within P2P for completeness and accuracy
- Provide executive summaries and recommendations to management
- Manage AP and Procurement close activities including reconciliation review
- Collaborate with ERP team on enhancements and resolution of system-related issues
- Participate in key projects and initiatives across the function
Who You Are
- You have 6-8 years of experience in Procure to Pay functions in a multinational environment with specialization in Procurement Operations, Accounts Payable, and Supplier Data Management. Experience in Accounting and/or Tax are highly preferred.
- You have strong communication, analytical, and decision-making skills
- You are comfortable with "tech speak" and engaging both technical and non-technical teams across the globe
- You exhibit a can-do spirit and approach your work with curiosity, resilience, and a growth mindset. Out-of-the-box thinking excites us!
- You're comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- You have a solid point of view based on experience and logic and are excited to share it
- You have a global customer service approach with a clear sense of urgency and priority
- You're a great business partner and can create and foster relationships across the organization
- You belong to external organizations related to P2P and are in-the-know with all of the latest and greatest technologies
- Experience with Oracle R12, Tableau, ticketing tools (e.g. JIRA, Salesforce)
Who We Are
Twitter serves the public conversation by encouraging people all over the world to connect, learn, debate, and solve problems together. Joining the team today means you'll make the conversations of tomorrow possible. It's not always easy, but nothing worth doing ever is.