• Become a subject matter expert for Hershey’s Procure To Pay environment including Co-Manufacturing and Co-packing scenarios; Demonstrate how technology supports the processes requiring definition and integrating technical solutions that may cross multiple business functions.
• Perform process analysis, functional and logical system design, structured design reviews and implementation.
• Represent the business requirements and priorities to IS and represent the IS platform and programs to the business to ensure the best possible outcome.
• Advise on options,risks, costs versus benefits, and impacts on products, business processes, and system priorities
Contribute to the development of technical or business process expertise across the organization by sharing information with teammates and business partners
• Work with business leaders to understand business requirements and help them understand how technologytradeoffs influence strategy. Facilitate solutions, develop approaches and define deliverables required to implement complex business processes
Work collaboratively with business strategists, process owners and subject matter experts to audit and map business processes.
• Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities
Document business solutions architecture plans and describes how the architecture aligns with the business strategy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
• 4+ years’ experience in application analysis, development, configuration, and implementation.
• A high level of understanding of the organization’s business systems and processes as well as industry-wide requirements.
• Expertise in strategic planning, tactical execution, project management, process management and business systems requirements definition
• Leadership, negotiation skills, and ability to learn the business strategy and operations and systems requirements processes.
• Knowledge of business process improvement programs for manufacturing supply chain projects within the consumer packaged goods industry or related field.
• A strong understanding of Procure to Pay processes including requisition, procurement, goods/service receiving and vendor invoice management
• Good knowledge in supply chain processes (i.e. planning, manufacturing, logistics and procurement) necessary to deliver end-to-end solution for co-manufacturing and co-packing business scenarios.
• Demonstrated capability in developing specifications and documentation, and leading development resources to deliver results on time and on budget.
• Functional experience with SAP MM as primary, and preferably with experience with SAP SD, WM and integration experience of SAP with JDA Red Prairie WMS as well as Nulogy Packmanager
• SAP ECC 6.0 and S4 Hana
HP Quality Center, MS Office, SAP Business Objects
TRAVEL- up to 25%. Some occasional international travel may be required
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.