Procure to Pay Data Steward
- Handle, distribute, and resolve incoming Service now tickets from the business regarding setup of new Indirect Materials and Services as well as changes to existing Indirect Materials and Services materials
- Responsible for analyzing and capturing purchase requisitions and work order data errors between JDE interface and SAP to create error reports to distribute to the PM interface team.
- Coordinates the organization's quality, security, and maintenance of data.
- Defines data elements and establishes policies and procedures related to the collection and accuracy of data
- Monitor and analyze master data, crucial data, and relationship data within the organization.
- Ensures Master data quality is managed accurately so that the data can effectively support the business process.
- Identifies areas for process improvements for data management and resolve quality issues through detection and correction, process control and improvement, and process design tactics.
- Maintain integrity of master data in SAP and JDE with documentation of processes
- Liaison between branch plants and the business
- Assist in resolving data quality issues through best practices.
- Manage and analyze master data issues to best resolve internal stakeholder’s requirements while adhering to data standards.
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with MDM Analysts to ensure efficient master data integrity across the systems are consistent and meets the business process and policies.
- Works closely with branch plant managers and the business to ensure alignment of master data adheres to company policy
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains, defines, and builds material database to meet business needs
- Assist in the creation for standardization and implementation procedures of master data standards and guidelines for Indirect Material master data ownership
- Performs routine data cleansing to purge the system of old, inaccurate data, or duplicate data for better management and standardization.
- Develops and implements strategies to translate business requirements and models into feasible and acceptable data warehouse designs to ensure that business needs are met.
- Provides support to business and information technology initiatives to internal stakeholders to improve ERP database systems
- Ensure integrity of master data in SAP and JDE as well as maintaining processes to data quality.
- Actively involved in identifying improvements for data quality and find resolutions for data quality issues through various techniques of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design tactics.
- Ensures quality of master data in SAP and JDE, as well as development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- Bachelor's degree in information science, data management, computer science, business or related field preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in data analysis, working with data sets, intermediate to advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Pivot tables, working in an analyst role, and computer programming knowledge
- Five or more years working in oil and gas industry with Lubricants experience, understand industry standards, regulations, and guidelines in database management systems.
- Five or more years working in SAP and JDE.
- Experience working with information security practices and available security software packages.
- Experience working with domain structures, user authentication, and digital signatures.
- Experience working with Master Data
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Must possess excellent communication and excellent follow up skills to communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.