We Ask of You to:
- Provide direction to all Cheese Processing employees on shift to ensure production schedules are met, quality standards are achieved, equipment is maintained, and employees are properly trained and working in a safe manner and environment.
- Assure that production yields and efficiencies are met as defined by budgetary and corporate standards.
- Maintain high productivity and cost effectiveness through proper scheduling of production and processing operations, maintenance, and manpower.
- Demonstrate leadership by implementing programs in training, safety, communications, performance recognition, and internal employee development in order to ensure peak employee productivity.
- Implement and adhere to plant safety programs to ensure a safe working environment.
We Offer You in Return:
- Competitive salaries with equally competitive performance bonuses and relocation packages!
- 401(k) along with a lucrative annual Profit Sharing plan – we hire to retire!
- Tuition reimbursement, award recognitions, merit increases, and outstanding health/dental/vision benefits.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Two years of experience or advanced education in food science or related areas
- The ability to perform shift work in a 24/7 operational plant.
- Technical knowledge of cheese making process.
- Labor relations skills to supervise and administer a union contract.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science AND 7 years of food industry supervisory experience.
- Experience in a continuous flow food or beverage manufacturing plant.
- Dairy (Yogurt, Cheese, Cream, or Milk) production experience.
- Continuous improvement management process such as Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, etc.