Axos Bank is seeking a Processing Manager to hire, lead, and mentor a team of local and remote processors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership within the various processing functions including, but not limited to, process flow management and implementation, state and federal compliance, policy and procedures implementation and pipeline management
- Ensure that departmental areas of responsibilities are efficient, and that the loan files are supported by adequate documentation to ensure the viability of sales of loans into the secondary market
- Monitor monthly and quarterly production goals to support the bank’s business plan
- Develop and update procedural manuals and checklists
- Resolve customer related problems and loan level issues as they are escalated
- Develop and execute process improvement enhancements to increase productivity, quality, and efficiency
- Coach and counsel the direct reports and team associates for peak performance
- Implement goals and initiatives as communicated by senior management and prepare accurate and timely performance reviews
- Other duties as assigned
Are You A Fit?
- 7+ years' of related mortgage lending experience
- 5+ years' in leadership
- Must have in-depth knowledge of RESPA and TRID guidelines
- Strong knowledge of mortgage lending to include mortgage products and an understanding of other types of financial products is desirable
- Excellent decision making, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills, be adaptable to change, and have a data driven mentality
- Proven ability to interpret and communicate regulatory guidance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superb oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and team building skills; must be able to effectively lead and develop employees
- Advanced computer skills including all MS Office systems
- Extensive lending compliance knowledge
- Extensive leadership experience within a team environment setting
- Must have the ability to handle multiple priorities and produce results
- Must take initiative and be an innovative problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to perform multiple functions throughout the day as the need arises
- High school diploma or equivalent
Apply directly for consideration as we are not using any outside agencies for any of our openings
Pre-Employment Drug Test:
All offers are contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a credit check, criminal background check, and pre-employment drug screening, which includes screening for marijuana. Axos Bank is a federally regulated banking institution. At the federal level, marijuana is an illegal schedule 1 drug; therefore, we will not employ any person who tests positive for marijuana, regardless of state legalization.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Axos Bank is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Functions and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.