STIHL Inc. an opening for a highly skilled, detail oriented, passionate Technician to support our high volume injection-molding department supplying 50% of products sold globally! The shift is designed as a 12-hour rotating shift, from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. in our Injection Molding department supporting 68 machines!
- Monitors daily production efficiency using BARCO system.
- Ensures proper work order completion with respect to all quality and quantity standards.
- Coordinates and sets up machines, robots and other equipment performing necessary tests to ensure company compliance. Trains employees in the correct procedures for operation as needed.
- Assists in scheduling tests for evaluating engineering procedures to audit company compliance to policies, procedures and internal, federal, state and municipal legislation.
- Gathers and correlates existing data, compiles new data, performs standard statistical analyses to establish trends and solve problems. Prepares summary reports and presentations for management evaluation.
- Assists in training of employees in proper work methods for safe and efficient performance of job duties.
- Maintains records, files and other documentation pertinent to assignments.
- Develops technical skills by attending training classes, seminars, exhibits and trade shows.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
- All work affecting product quality shall be competent on the basis of appropriate education, training, skills, and experience.
- 2 year Technical Associates degree, BS in Plastics Manufacturing or equivalent experience.
- 5 plus years related experience or education/experience equivalent.
- Ability to process Electric Milacron and hydraulic Engel machines and various robots including Engel and Fanuc.