We are looking for Process Safety System Architect for our client in Cleveland, OH
Job Title: Process Safety System Architect
Job Location: ??Cleveland, OH
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Min year of exp 8 - 12Years
- Develop and enhance the existing and next generation industrial control products.
- Experience developing fault tolerant architectural designs, safety concepts, and safety requirements specifications.
- Experience developing electronic hardware products and systems that meet requirements of process safety applications, such as fault tolerant SIL3 or high availability.
- Experience performing availability analysis of redundant elements
- Experience simulating analogcircuit performance and reliability
- Experience developing electronic hardware products and systems that meet functional safety standards, such as IEC 61508 / IEC 61511.
- Experience developing electronic hardware systems that meet product certification requirements, such as CE and IEC 61010.
- Experience with design analysis tools such as schematic capture, PCB design, timing analysis, and signal integrity.
- Experience developing electronic hardware systems that meet security standards.
- Knowledge of industrial communications interfaces and protocols such as Ethernet IP
- Must Exhibit Excellent Interpersonal, Verbal, And Written Communication Skills.
- Strong Skills In Problem Definition, Root-Cause Debug, Critical Thinking, And Solution Delivery.