Job Title: Process Safety System Architect - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Cleveland, OH
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- Experience Level (Years) 8-12
- Develop and enhance the existing and next generation industrial control products.
- Experience developing fault tolerant architectural designs, safety concepts, and safety requirements specifications.
- Experience developing electronic hardware products and systems that meet requirements of process safety applications, such as fault tolerant SIL3 or high availability.
- Experience performing availability analysis of redundant elements (e.g., using software such as BlockSim).
- Experience simulating analogcircuit performance and reliability (e.g., using software such as MathCad).
- Experience performing PFD/PFH calculations for safety applications
- Experience developing electronic hardware products and systems that meet functional safety standards, such as IEC 61508 or IEC 61511.
- Experience developing electronic hardware systems that meet product certification requirements, such as CE and IEC 61010.
- Experience with design analysis tools such as schematic capture, PCB design, timing analysis, and signal integrity.
- Experience developing electronic hardware systems that meet security standards, such as IEC 62443.
- Knowledge of industrial communications interfaces and protocols such as Ethernet IP
- Must Exhibit Excellent Interpersonal, Verbal, And Written Communication Skills.
- Strong Skills In Problem Definition, Root-Cause Debug, Critical Thinking, And Solution Delivery.