Brunswick/Savannah, GA AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced engineer to assist in developing long-term strategy in continuous improvements around safety & environmental compliance, quality, productivity, capacity, cost reduction and capital planning.
You must be willing to:
- Investigate non-conformance quality/safety/environmental events
- Provide process engineering/technology expertise
- Optimize operating conditions to maximize useful life/rate/cost/yield performance
- Provide training assistance/coaching/feedback to production personnel
- Lead/participate in HS&E incident investigations/customer complaints
- Develop capital project scopes/cost estimates.
- Interface with outside contractors
- Provide support during turnarounds/assist in inspection/verification of process equipment