Description:Things are very exciting within our Engineering Process Improvements (EPI) section at Lockheed Martin's Missiles and Fire Control Business. We are looking for a pragmatic process enthusiast who has a passion for gaining insights and telling factual stories by leveraging mathematics and statistics to gain understanding of and report out on complex issues to make things work even better. If that sounds like you, take a look at the details below and send in your resume!
As a member of the Engineering Process Improvement section, this position is responsible for leading Metrics management, analysis and process improvement initiatives. This position will also support Executive Leadership Council (ELC) and Continuous Improvement Board (CIB) activities. As a member of the EPI team, this position will also be responsible for supporting additional engineering process improvement activities.
Relocation to DFW or Orlando is offered for this exciting opportunity.
Click here to visit Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control's The Muse Profile (opens in new window)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in an associated discipline
- Ability to obtain US Government issued Secret Security Clearance
- Statistical background and the ability to create, interpret and explain metrics to a technical audience
- Familiarity of the MFC product lines and Product Development Process command media.
- On program experience with Product Development Process (PDP) tailoring and PDP reviews.
- On program experience with metrics reporting. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Job ID: 480549BR