CH2M is seeking a full-time Process Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Gainesville, Florida. This position will provide mechanical engineering design of systems for municipal water and wastewater treatment plans. Work may include hydraulic modeling, pump and pipe sizing, mechanical equipment selection, piping and instrumentation drawing production, contract document preparation, and support of construction projects. Work may include support of water and wastewater process evaluation, selection, and implementation.
OUR PROCESS MECHANICAL ENGINEER:
• Is responsible for independently applying advanced engineering techniques and analyses for problems and methods.
• Provide technical guidance to drafters/designers and engineers
• Have extensive progressive experience in general engineering
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• BS graduate of an engineering discipline from an accredited college or university
• 15 years’ experience
• Professional Engineer License-PE