As a Process Integration Engineer for the Process R&D organization, your primary responsibility will be to lead the efforts in developing a module for the next generation DRAM technology node. As a module owner, you will define the structural and electrical requirements for one or more modules and work with unit process areas and supporting teams, as well as other module owners to integrate your module with the entire flow.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- You have a deep understanding of how to develop, maintain and improve one or more process modules including design rules, structural and electrical specifications for alternative flows
- You are dedicated to optimize existing process flows and develop creative solutions to meet product requirements
- Extract, monitor, analyze, and react to inline data, param data and probe data to fix yield issues, performance, reliability, and add process margin and reduce costs
- You have worked with multiple disciplines and cross-functionally with Design, Product Engineering, Modeling, Yield Enhancement and Electrical and Physical Failure analysis teams, Defect Analysis, Param, and Quality teams to understand issues, targets, and priorities for development
- Summarize complex problems and take the initiative to explain actions taken to address them and drive team to execute
- You have a proven understanding of defining sub-milestones for the project within your module
- Maintain and enforce best possible communication between PI, Process Development and the pilot line
- Highly motivated to ensure timely documentation of the R&D activities in your module for transfer to Manufacturing
- PhD in Physics, Device Physics and Material Science Engineering
- 1 year of experience in semiconductor process engineering, or education background in semiconductor fabrication with strong electrical background
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry's broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today's major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.