SAS is seeking an individual contributor. The successful candidate will bring strong troubleshooting skills, leadership capability with ability to work well in a matrixed team environment. Flexibility to cover a wide variety of issues and a fast changing set of priorities. Coordination of activities across multiple departments, and small team leadership of issues will also be important.
Specific Job Duties:
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• Lead successful projects related to yield improvement, new device transfers, and other Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Create, track, and analyze experiments to improve process margin and yield.
• Perform target reviews and changes to foster quality improvement and fab-to-fab matching.
• Continuously optimize factory health on assigned devices based upon inline, electrical, and yield reviews.
• Lead or assist with new product transfers on established process nodes.
• Run incident-related investigations, engineering meetings, and lead small teams as needed.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
• Bachelor’s degree is required. Advanced degrees considered a plus. Degrees desired include Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Physics, or Chemistry.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Semiconductor Industry.
• Strong experience with Microsoft Excel/Power Point.
• Prior experience with data analysis tools like JMP/Spotfire is a plus.
• Prior SQL and/or Python scripting/coding experience is preferred.
• Experience with Samsung internal systems is desired, but not required.
• Strong attention-to-detail. Work must be consistently error-free.
• Multiple projects, change points across products and nodes will occur in parallel.
• Off-hour night/weekend coverage is sometimes required for urgent issues.
• Ability to address high-pressure situations involving mass production quickly and safely.
• Must demonstrate strong core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Quality, and Continuous Learning
• Positive Attitude and Flexibility