$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
What will you be doing?
* a hands-on leader who will collaborate with leaders and cross-functional teams on key process improvement initiatives that contribute to the firm's overall strategic plan and drives a culture of continuous improvement.
* focus on improving IBIDA
* 25% overnight travel
* leads efforts to identify, analyze, develop, and improve processes across all areas of the firm as well as assist with development of data collection tools and analysis.
• Identify, plan and implement key projects to reduce cost, increase productivity and improve cycle time by reducing wasted time, errors, and rework resulting in significant business improvement and client satisfaction.
• Develop project plans and execute delivery of artifacts such as but not limited to Current Process Map and Controls - Workflow, Data Collection (metrics, materials, performance, quality, production, staffing, and reporting), and Risk Assessment
• Create process improvement procedures to improve operational efficiency as well as capturing or creating metrics that identify cost improvement opportunities and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Assist Sales & Operations teams in sustaining gains achieved in Lean efforts.
• Using Lean Six Sigma processes, perform data gathering to identify specific task requirements, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and opportunities to mistake proof or improve processes and develop appropriate process controls (Supply Chain, Inventory, & Vendors).
• Teach, demonstrate, and coordinate Lean implementation and activities across Diversified such as Kanban, Flow, Value Stream Mapping, Takt time analysis, Problem-Solving, Standardized work, 5S, Visual Workplace, and Error-Proofing, 5S, Visual office, Kaizen, Scheduling, etc.
• Work closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and process owners to successfully manage project timelines, progress reporting, recommendations, and implementation plans.
• Provide leadership with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key responsibilities and objectives.
• Set Lean reporting (projects and financials) system, and report regularly to functional management.
• Act as a continuous improvement leader and implementer for large projects and proactively coach and mentor business teams with a lean mindset.
What do we require from you?
• Bachelor's degree; Project management experience; and, Black Belt Six Sigma certification (Green belt preferred).
• 5+ years of experience in business process optimization.
• Demonstrated experience facilitating large groups + working with a matrix structure team fostering collaboration and team work.
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal) + organization, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Highly motivated, self-starter, who demonstrates initiative and tenacity with a clear business objective in mind + team player, able to work effectively in both independent and team-oriented settings.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Good understanding of financial measurements and goals in the Lean/Flow through-put world + IT / Technology interactions with process improvement.
But wait, there's more!
• Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
• Committed to the career development and education of our team
• Comprehensive competitive benefits package
• #2314 Inc. Magazine's 36th Annual List of America's fastest-growing private companies
• #2 on SCN's Annual List of Top 50 Systems Integrators
• Internationally recognized: Digital Studio Award at CABSAT 2019 in Dubai; InAVation Award at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam
• Recognized among "Elite 150" on CRN's 2019 Managed Service Provider 500 list
• CEO Awarded 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year in New Jersey
• Named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
• 2017 Integrator of the Year
Valid Through: 2019-10-21