- Provide technical leadership and coordination to improvement projects within the business.
- Lead multiple process improvement initiatives to a quantifiable result in defect reduction, cost avoidance, loss reduction or revenue enhancement.
- Act as change agent to instill Lean Six Sigma culture throughout the organization.
- Serve as internal expert on process improvement tools and techniques focusing on Lean Six Sigma and coach process owners and leadership.
- Recommend and facilitate quality and change management processes to identify customer needs and key drivers to reach customer satisfaction goals with financial benefit.
- Monitor operation to ensure customer satisfaction and project delivery to ensure benefits are realized.
- Subject matter expertise in process improvement with a focus on established tools and techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with emphasis on oral presentation skills.
- Facilitation of groups, especially as it relates to identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to assess data, and reduce important and actionable tactics.
- Experience in complex organizations and matrix reporting relationships.
- Ability to interact with multiple layers of the organization with demonstrated success initiating change and ability to influence at all levels.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 3-5 yrs project management and LSS Green Belt or Black Belt experience
- Performance improvement and change management experience
- Proficiency in Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Project Management software
- Strong leadership abilities and experience including situations involving organizational culture change
- Up to approximately 25% travel required
Valid Through: 2019-10-17