$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
- Provide strategic leadership and coordination to major improvement projects across multiple Prudential businesses.
- Deliver significant operational improvement and financial benefit across functions and businesses.
- Act like a strategic partner to the WSG and ISG group leaders and drive transformational change.
- Lead multiple process improvement initiatives to a quantifiable result in defect reduction, cost avoidance, loss reduction or revenue enhancement.
- Assess complex situations and data that lead to the identification, prioritization and selection of process improvement opportunities.
- Act as a change agent to instill a Continuous Improvement mindset across the US Businesses using process and metrics-driven performance.
- Serve as internal expert on process improvement tools and techniques and coach process owners and leadership.
- Develop a suite of Service Offerings for the CI team and help in building playbooks
- Facilitate group think, especially as it relates to identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Interact with multiple layers of the organization with demonstrated success initiating change and the ability to influence at all levels.
- Coach and mentor Green Belts.
- Identify improvement opportunities inclusive of intelligent automation solutions.
- Need to manage a team of strategic leaders who will be at the manager level and will also be responsible for managing external consultants.
-Ability to lead practice development initiatives and capable of connecting the internal capabilities to drive significant results for WSG and ISG groups
-Black Belt certification with hands-on Lean and Agile experience preferred.
-Domain knowledge with either Life Insurance, Annuity, Group Insurance or Retirement business processes will be preferred
-Experience in process improvement discipline and institutional best practice knowledge.
-Strong leadership abilities and experience including situations involving organizational culture change
-Experience in complex organizations and matrix reporting relationships.
-Strong written and verbal communication skills with emphasis on oral presentation skills.
-Knowledge of Design Thinking, Customer Journey Mapping, Digital strategy and process design for straight through processing is a plus
-High level understanding of technology landscape and futuristic data analytics solution impacting business processes is a plus
-Working knowledge of defining the strategy for future of work in context of operational processes is a plus
-Financial Services Industry experience is a plus.
-MBA or Masters is a plus.
-Proficiency in Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Project management software.
-Up to 25% plus travel required.
Valid Through: 2019-10-17