In this position you will:
- Partner with managers and employees to facilitate, create and implement process and systems improvement (Lean Healthcare).
- Assist in developing measurement tools to determine efficacy.
- Facilitate, train and advise others regarding process and systems improvement.
- Develop appropriate training materials.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Five years in a position directly applying lean techniques and quality problem solving techniques
- Experience developing and delivering educational materials in a group setting
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both orally and in writing
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience in a health care environment
- Past experience in Lean, Six-Sigma, or Quality Engineering
- Understanding of both clinical and non-clinical activities and processes within a healthcare setting.