As our Process Improvement Leader, you'll be responsible for leading a Continuous Improvement Program deployment across the Canadian Business Unit, and will be driving the success of the Process Improvement program in Canada. This position is essential to ensuring operational and financial success to our Canadian business unit.
Who are we at Equifax?
We are a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
As part of the Global Process Improvement Team, you will be accountable for identifying, leading, and quantifying the impact of process improvement initiatives across the business in support of the attainment of key business goals and metrics.
Responsibilities of the Process Improvement Leader include:
- You will partner with key leaders and executives across the business to drive program adoption, and executive support and financial impact
- You'll design, implement, and manage highly complex process improvement initiatives in the business using LEAN and other process improvement techniques
- You will build and manage stakeholder relationships, and drive the establishment and communication of the continuous improvement philosophy and quality culture
- You will develop and execute continuous improvement plans to support functional, departmental, and/or company strategies
- You'll develop and gain approval for financial benefits programs and process improvements
- You will facilitate the deployment of process improvement tools, processes, etc.
- You will conduct training and workshops to enable the growth of the program, and embed the process improvement culture and the delivery of financial impact to the business
- You will present solutions to have the greatest impact on profitability, revenue and client satisfaction
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 + years' progressive career experience in a related field
- Extensive process improvement, program management and/or consulting experience
- Demonstrated strong relationship building skills up to senior executive level
- Demonstrated ability to pro-actively work with others to develop and implement actions that improve the capability of people and processes within the organizations.
- Previous experience with Intelligent Automation and Robotics Process Automation (RPA) implementation projects.
- Expertise in any of the following RPA tools preferred: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, or Blue Prism.
- Proven ability to learn and apply technical skills and tools such as VB; .Net; Python; Java; statistical models and machine learning algorithms.
- Master's degree
- Black Belt Certified in Lean and/or Six Sigma from a recognized organization
- Experience managing in operations or production environments
- Customer relationship management experience