Process Equipment Project Manager
This is for - Equipment Manufacturer of Pressure Vessels, Tanks, piping and control systems sold to Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech plants. This Project Manager would work 6months to 2years at the site managing the installation and commission. Could be anywhere in the world although most likely in US and Europe.
Think you might have someone in your database?
Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania # 8935
Will relocate from: Nationwide
Salary: $110,000.00 - $125,000.00 plus
Employment Type: road warrior
DegreeRequired: BS Engineering
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Are you a Project Manager that loves to travel the world? This role is with a global process firm seeking Project Manager for process plants. Will follow project from concept through installation and commissioning. True road warrior
This is a role for an experienced project leader in heavy manufacturing or assembly.... Will consider any experience in an engineered to order large capital equipment used in petro-chemical, gas, pharmaceutical, or chemical industries.
High visibility to Executive leadership as key representative to major customers.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Direct and leads a cross functional team of personnel in project execution
- Reports to upper management on project status
- Identifies key milestones, dates, and resource need to accomplish project goals.
- Drives project team to meet deadlines, develops.
- Review contracts, create quality plans, write operating procedures, and standards of work.
- Be a hands-on, take-charge person who can champion projects within the organization.
- Serve as a liaison with customers regarding product issues.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goal
- BS/MSEngineering - Mechanical, Chemical, or similar
- 7 - 10 years in project leadership involving design, installation and commissioning process equipment
- Familiarity withMS Project
- MUST be US Citizen or Perm Resident