Vishay, EFI located in Warwick, RI is currently seeking a Process Engineer II - Photolithography Engineer responsible to sustain and support photolithography processes and operations on Silicon and a variety of ceramic substrates that include:
- Resist and polyimide coating and all subsequent processes and operations to expose, develop, strip, & visually inspect these materials.
- Dry Film lamination and all subsequent processes and operations to expose, develop, strip, & visually inspect these materials.
- Hands on engineer required that is willing to learn to run all processes and all equipment to provide background necessary for being able to train other personnel, resolve problems, & develop new capabilities.
- Process Instruction writing, maintenance, & training
- Creation, evaluation, & maintenance of all statistical process control systems/charts as required in photo area
- Creation, evaluation, & maintenance of all data collection systems/logs as required in photo area
- Data evaluation and identification of opportunities for yield or general improvements in photo area
- Trouble-shooting and resolution implementation for any problems with processes and/or individual parts
- Development of new process capabilities or use of new materials as required
- Works closely with design engineering to ensure mask compensation is correct for new & existing parts
- Secondary responsibility to sustain and support wet etching and plating processes and operations as a cross-trained backup to primary engineer.
- 5-7 years minimum related experience
- Experience with SPC, MSA, 8D, 5S, Lean, 6 Sigma, MiniTab, Jmp, or FMEA topics a plus
- Education – B.S. in Engineering or Applied Science