Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We’re a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As our Process Engineering Manager, you will manage a team of Professional Engineers and Technicians to drive the technical work for one of our Manufacturing Platforms. This role is accountable for the performance and results of the team. Team responsibilities include daily troubleshooting of processes and equipment, establishing robust process conditions for new and existing products, and implementing new equipment to meet the demands of the business. You will provide technical guidance to the team and manage priorities to address resource and operational challenges. You will be responsible for maximizing the potential of the team through consistent mentoring, training, and opportunities for professional development. With other technical managers, you will establish the future vision for our Process Engineering function to improve our methods and business systems to streamline work.
Requirements for the position include:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other manufacturing-related degree plus 5 years related experience or
• Associate’s degree in related field plus 6 years related experience or
• 7 years related experience in lieu of a degree
• Experience in high-volume manufacturing
• Experience in implementing LEAN Manufacturing or similar principles and practices
• Proven ability to work with associates of all levels including managers, engineers, supervisors, maintenance, and machine operators
• Possess a detailed and methodical approach to problem solving
• Proven project management and documentation skills
Preferred additional qualifications:
• Experience in statistical analysis using JMP or Minitab
• Experience in implementing SPC in a production environment
• Experience in machine and tooling design
• Process knowledge of Thermoplastic Polyurethanes a plus
• Process knowledge of RF Welding a plus
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00335599