$90K — $110K
$85 – 110K
Our Food Manufacturing client in Wausau, WI is looking to hire a Process Engineer for their facility. This Process Engineer under the direction of the Engineering and Maintenance Manager will manage projects to meet all technical requirements while assuring they stay on-time and within budget.
· Create capital proposals including scope documents, cost estimate and timelines.
· Development of a detailed scope of work, creation of equipment specifications, finalizing purchasing documents, creating and maintaining detailed timelines, expediting and receiving material and equipment and commissioning activities.
· Develop project specifications by making calculations, preparing process flow diagrams (PFD’s), piping and instrumentation drawings (P&ID’s), site and floor plans, elevation drawings, utilities matrices, and other project documentation.
· Lead the selection of contractors/vendors in actual design and specifications of installations.
· Conducts feasibility studies for new or existing systems.
· Recommend improvements in the areas of operational safety for a project.
· Bachelors degree is required in a relevant Engineering discipline.
· Extensive broad-based project management experience.
· Food processing experience to include sanitary factory/process design.
· 5+ years of process improvement background in the food industry.
· Food manufacturing or food equipment background experience is required.
· Prior experience managing a $5 million dollar + projects.
Valid through: 3/2/2021